Provides support to lenders and loan representatives by performing a variety of duties to insure accurate loan funding and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Communicate with the lending officer, loan representative and insurance agents to gather the necessary documents to process consumer real estate loans.
2. Communicate with the lending officer and loan representative and any other necessary party to schedule loan closings.
3. Assure compliance with all consumer real estate regulations, polices, and procedures.
4. Verify interest rate calculations.
5. Generate, review for accuracy, and mail necessary preliminary disclosures.
6. Complete appraisal requests.
7. Complete title search requests.
8. Review title searches, and prepare the necessary documents to perfect our desired lien position.
9. Communicate with the customer and insurance agents to obtain adequate insurance (coverage amount, flood zone verification, named lien holder, etc.) coverage for both hazard and flood policies, if applicable, prior to closing.
10. Generate and review all necessary documents (LaserPro documents, affidavits, etc.) prior to loan closing.
11. Review escrow account addendums (Insurance and taxes) on the Fiserv System with initial polices for accuracy.
12. Answer Phones and assist branch personnel inquires.
13. Adherence to and support of all compliance and BSA/AML rules and regulations related to this job function.
14. Performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Act as support and backup for other areas within Loan Operations.
2. Cross-train in other areas.
Education and/or Experience:
1. High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required with a minimum of two years banking or financial experience.
2. Business courses from a technical school and/or college helpful.
1. Knowledge of operating a personal computer.
2. Knowledge of LaserPro/DecisionPro Lending software (Or software of this nature)
3. Knowledge of documents related to the lending area of the bank.
4. Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
5. Ability to organize and prioritize work without direction from supervisor.
6. Ability to handle high pressure and high volume of work.
7. One to two years of experience operating a computer, typing/word processing, ten key calculator, printer, fax machine, and copier.
Work schedule will vary depending upon demand, but will consist of an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasional overtime may be required. Regular attendance is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use of hands and fingers to feel or handle equipment and files; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required with 3 years banking or financial experience.
One to two years of experience operating a computer, typing/word processing, ten key calculator, printer, fax machine, and copier.